C’est La Vie


I have been off the blogging world for quite some times. It was a planned hiatus, since the beautiful Baby sunshine is coming. So what’s been happening in my life lately:

1. I gave birth to my beautiful baby through c-section after a long hard and unsuccessful induced labor. I will give the detail on my next post
2. Switching gear from busy lady to mommy hood
3. My brother in law is visiting from Indonesia!

Not much is happening actually, I really focusing on adjusting to this new role as a mother to this beautiful little monster. A lot of laugh, love and tears along the way, but so far I made it through. Everyday is a new experience with this baby!

I will be back from time to time to blog, while enjoying the uninterrupted cuddling time with baby sunshine J

Kisses from AMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment