Theory of Weekend

I was struggling with a lot of things in the past month. Thesis, reports, interviews and school projects are my ex-best friend along with my (my husband's, actually) laptop. That is why I have been spending my summer trap in my cute room, working on my thesis, glaring angrily outside to those lucky people who can spend their free time soaking in the sun. But now, thesis is finally done! I have graduated and just waiting for my graduation ceremony. On top of that, I got a full time job and now only waiting for my working permit. So yay!! Now I can join the great outdoor, people!

The weather in Amsterdam is really amazing these past couple of weeks. Sun is shining with a little bit chilly wind (well we are entering fall, people!), tons of smile and color everywhere. Today I've decided, it's now time to enjoy the weekend outside. Strolling around the park and lay next to the lake is just my idea of a perfect weekend. Too bad I have to spent it alone, since my dear hubby is in Indonesia.

Long Sleeve Shirt from Primark, Frilly White top from Esprit, Bag from Esprit, VnD black legging, Vintage short blue jeans, Biker Jacket from Zara

Sneaker from Nike


Enjoy your weekend folks!

Kisses from Ams


No comments:

Post a Comment