Theory of Hijab Maternity Style

I am blessed that I don't need to buy maternity clothes throughout my pregnancy. One of my best friend told me a trick of using baby dolls and stocking up on legging to avoid buying maternity clothes (thank you my dear Novi for the tips :*) I am not against buying maternity clothes, I am just reluctant to buy clothes that I can only use for a couple of months.

Looking at my progress, I would say I was not really aware that my belly become so huge until I am entering the third trimester. Everybody now stares at my belly wherever I go. But I just love the whole experienced and I am one proud Mama to be. So flaunt that belly!


Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Sweater : C&A, Winter Coat : Zara, Jeans : Custom made, Boots : Sneakers



Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Bag : Esprit, Winter Coat : Zara, Skirt : Esprit, Legging: V&D, Boots : Primark


Hijab : H&M, Long Sleeve Shirt : Esprit, Jeans Dress : Esprit

Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Bag : Esprit, Winter Coat : Zara, Skirt : Esprit

Hijab: Gift, Long Sleeve Shirt : Pasar Baru Bandung, Tube Top : Esprit, Skirt : Esprit

Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Long Sleeve Shirt : Primark, Green Chiffon Dress : Primark

Hijab: Rabbani, Spring Coat: Zara, Dress: Esprit, Legging: V&D

Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Long Sleeve Shirt: Esprit, Long Ombre Skirt: Primark, Legging: Asos, Bag : Esprit

No comments:

Post a Comment