Theory of Fashion : Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013

Last Saturday was a girls day out for me and my sister! We have planned to be part of the annual Amsterdam Fashion Week. This year, AFW2013 managed a pop-up catwalk in the Musuemplein, Amsterdam, where people can freely enjoy the show of various fashion designer. Since this will be my first Fashion Week, I am so excited to see what is happening on the day. And people, I am not disappoint at all! The weather was perfect, the music was so cool, and the crowed was just perfect. 







I am now 37 weeks pregnant, but o boy I feel like I have energy all day long to enjoy this Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013! I think this pop-up catwalk is the right starting point for me, the newbie of fashion show, to know the feel of what a fashion week can offer. and the result? I would loved to attend one of the fashion show next year! This was fun!!

Hijab: Pasar Baru Bandung, Sunglasses: Primark, Long Sleeve shirt : Primark, Ombre Dress: H&M, Bag: H&M, Legging: Asos, Shoes : Primark

Inside the goodie bag that I got from the pop-up catwalk show. one of my favorite fashion Magazine Marie Claire! and Beau Monde NL version, cute little mirror from vodaphone and a sample of L'oreal hair serum.

Besides the pop up catwalk show, Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013 also offer a lot of fun event, such as discount on certain fashion, perfume and accesories store. And one that I had my eyes on from the start are Inglot event! Inglot offered free manicure and tips plus 40% discount on all their nail polish line. Can not be more perfect, because I am planning to buy some of their nail polish for my second sister's birthday present.
I have two sister and one is living in Indonesia.

I loved to try Inglot nail polish after reading some of the reviews in the internet about their water permeable nail polish line, O2M. It means I can wear the nail polish  for wudhu and praying. Woohooo!!! Big Hug for Inglot!!! I would post a review regarding their O2M line.


My sister just loved the color! So summery!

We ended up buying a two set of two nail polish, a base coat and a top coat. One for my sister back home in Indonesia (oh she will love the color!) and one for my oldest sister. and yes, we got the 40% discount!! double yeay for Inglot!! I did not buy one, because I want to see first if I can wear one while having a newborn in the house.

We wrap up the day by going to Leidseplein for some retail therapy. It sure is one good day! Alhamdulillah.


Kisses from AMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment